The Outdoor Cooling and Misting Systems in India
India, a vast country in Southern Asia, boasts a diverse landscape covering 28 states and 8 Union Territories. With a land area of about 3,287,263 sq. km, it experiences a wide range of climates. Discover the climate in India and how the msiting system control the outdoor temperatures.
The Climate in India
It is influenced by its diverse topography, resulting in four main regions with distinct weather patterns:
- The Northern Himalayan Region: subarctic climate with cold winters and mild summers
- The Indo-Gangetic Plain: summer temperatures reaching 40°C and winter temperatures from 5°C to 20°C.
- The Southern Peninsula: temperatures ranging from 20°C to 40°C.
- Coastal Regions: hot and humid conditions year-round with temperatures between 25°C and 35°C.
Misting Systems in India
In response to India’s diverse climate, misting systems have emerged as effective solutions for outdoor cooling. These systems utilize fine water droplets to create a cooling effect, making them ideal for various environments.
- Efficient outdoor cooling in hot climates.
- Reduction of ambient temperatures for enhanced comfort.
- Energy-efficient and eco-friendly cooling solution.
Misting systems operate by pressurizing water (high pressure pump equipped with Scudokal device against limestone) and forcing it through specialized nozzles, creating a fine mist. This mist evaporates quickly, absorbing heat from the surroundings and lowering the ambient temperature.
For more information about Italfog as distributor of misting fog systems contact Italfog partner in Mahadevapura connecting to Italfog form on this website or have a look to the misting systems applications.