The misting fog systems atomize water thanks to nozzles fixed on the fittings of poly or noxide line.
It’s important to define which nozzles to use before designing a misting systems. Itlafog offers different size of nozzles, each one used for specific applications: create oasis of freshness (outdoor cooling), humidification of fruits, vegetables, fishes and foods, control of dust and odor.
Main indications about the choice of the nozzle size
- Nozzle with orifice 0,15 mm (himidification / outdoor cooling)
- Nozzle with orifice 0.20 mm ( cooling and some time humidification)
- Nozzle with orifice 0.30 mm (dust, odor control, outdoor cooling)
- Nozzle with orifice 0.40 mm (dust and odor control)
- Nozzle with orifice 0.50 mm (dust and odor control)
- Nozzle with orifice 1 mm (dust and odor control) – special nozzles by Italfog
The right choice of a nozzle define which high pressure pump use for a misting systems. The amount of nozzles used in a misting systems tell us how many liters of water we will consume and for that, we have to choice to right high pressure pump.
Please have a look to our flow rate consumption or catalogue for more information.
Below you can download the extract of our catalogue regarding nozzles data sheet.
To help determine the best solution for your specific outdoor cooling, humidification, dust or odor control problem, send to Italfog an email. We will review the information and respond with a customized solution that fits your exact needs.